CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday 23 March 2014

Returning from a Long Hiatus

It has been nearly three years since I last wrote on this blog. So I've decided to continue with it.
 
The premise is the same - I'm still going to write about the lives of friends / colleagues and family. I will still be talking about the situations I have come across and had to deal with in the hopes that maybe it will help someone else in the future.
 
Since my last blog update I have had three jobs, a handful more friends and problems, dealt with deaths and marriages and births. I have lost friends for various reasons and still struggle to deal with those who profoundly attention seek.

So Welcome and I hope this is a place where you will discover that sometimes, being just a friend of a friend who... is still a real rollercoaster ride. 
 
 
Love Nikki
xx
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment