CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2011

...is a make up artist #3

Friendship is measured not by sterling worth but by the humiliation you're perpared to endure:

Just a catch up on the Seven Sin make up for Cole. This one was quite frankly my hardest one as I have a little tiny phobia of wasps and bees and hundreds were around these here woods! My TINY fear does result me from going outside to places like this, but I was blackmailed. Blackmailed and semi humiliated as I ventured looking like this through a whole army patrol who were in the same woodland training I may add!

If you go into the woods today you're sure to get a surprise!
Welcome to my neck of the woods

I'm always watching...wanting
  Invidia - Envy
insatiable desire of wanting another person's superior quality, achievement or possession.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment