CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday 17 May 2011

The Sneak Peak...

To let you all know what to expect from this Blog I have written a list of just some my friends who I will be Blogging about. All names will be changed for piracy issues and of course our friendship sake. If there is any particularly ones that someone wants me to prioritise then feel free to comment and I will try my hardest to publish those first. 
  • …who can’t have kids
  • …who didn’t want kids
  • …who has been married one year
  • …who has the mother-in-law from hell
  • …who is a cheater
  • …who is a compulsive liar
  • …who is a rock star
  • …who is a womaniser
  • …who is getting divorced
  • …who is getting married in one year
  • …who is in the turbulent relationship
  • …who is the fake anorexic
  • …who’s husband died last year
  • …Who’s in a bad relationship
  • …who’s in love with someone she isn’t allowed to be with
  • …who’s boyfriend has cancer

0 comments:

Post a Comment