CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday 30 June 2011

...is a make up artist #2

Another couple of photoshoots are done, one is part of the seven deadly sin theme and the other was part of her exam.

The first was done on top of a very large hill, and a very popular spot for the local hikers and dog walkers - and she had afro-ed my hair. Lovely.

Second was done at the studio and took hours and hours to do. Very tiring for me who just had to sit there all day. But I think the finished product looks awesome.

Please tell me what you think!!

SEVEN SIN PHOTOSHOOT #3
 Getting in touch with my wild side

 America's Next Top Model pose
Ira (wrath)
Inordinate and uncontrolled feelings of hatred and anger

MAKE UP EXAM: THEME UNDER THE WATER
In process 
 There's something Fishy going on here
Evil Siren/Mermaid princess

Like I said, please tell me what you think

0 comments:

Post a Comment