CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday 6 June 2011

...is a makeup artist

If you like being made up then you are probably thinking that having a budding makeup artist as a friend is the best thing ever. And I wont lie to you: yes it is. It means I can phone her up going: "but I have a date tonight and want to look pretttttttty" and I can forget wholly about what I'd look like and more on the nervousness because Cole is amazing at what she does.

However that comes at a heavy price. One that involves me frolicking through a nearby woodland during a freezing day in March with no shoes on and prancing around a bedroom in underwear because she needed a model for her website portfolio.

And it gets better: this month she is affro-ing my hair, applying gills to my face and expects me to show my angry side in front of a lot more dog-walkers and hikers. But we have a secret pact that involves me being her model for her reading my book. And hell, I love the finished product!

Anyway I have published two pictures. Her theme is the seven sins in high fashion. Can you guess which ones they are? =D


Acedia (sloth):
State of being physically and emotionally inactive and uncaring about oneself.


Luxuria (lust):
excessive thoughts or desires of a sexual nature.


0 comments:

Post a Comment